Monday, January 25, 2010

Some words of inspiration

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. (No, those aren't the words). I can't believe it's been over 2 weeks already! Today I put a recurring bi-weekly reminder on my calendar at work to remind me to be sure and put a post up at least every two weeks. It won't happen again!

Anyway...


A couple of days ago, I got the best fortune cookie. It reads:

Engage in group activities that further transformation.

It's so...fortune cookie.

And yet, isn't that something we'd all like to do? Work with other people to change the world?

I wonder if this one goes with the other fortune cookie I got recently:

Solid gains are possible today. With a headache.

I hung that one outside of my cube. So far, no one around me has complained of a headache.

1 comment:

Sharney said...

I love fortune cookies! Did you ever eat any of those Italian chocolates called Baci? They have fortunes as well and they print them in several different languages.

As far as the meaning of the fortune, I think most people would like to change this world. The first step we need to start with is ourselves.

Sorry I didn't remind you about the 2 weeks-I live in a time warp! :)